Have you been thinking of booking a Portrait Experience for your pup?
There's no time than NOW as I have an amazing offer for you: book a Signature Portrait Experience for 2024 and receive a complimentary Christmas Session. What's not to love?
These sessions will take place in an enclosed field on the 19th of November, so untrained, nervous, reactive, etc. dogs are welcome too.
Oh, and just in case you were wondering, the lanterns will be lit in Photoshop ;)
The £95 Session Fee includes
- a Signature Portrait Experience for 2024
- a 20-minute Christmas-themed session for up to 2 dogs and 2 people
- private viewing of the images
- 25 Personalised Christmas Cards or one Christmas Bauble and 1 corresponding digital image
- £250 wall art credit for the Christmas Session only
- option to purchase wall art, prints, and digital portraits
Do you have a nervous/reactive dog?
You don't have to miss out on the Christmas Session!
- the session will take place in an enclosed field
- my assistant can make sure you don't meet the people and their dogs before and after you
- I have a ton of experience working with nervous/reactive pups, I know how to make them feel safe
- my long lens allows me to work from a distance
- I have a mirrorless camera that doesn't click, which is perfect for sound-sensitive pups
- my camera has a flip screen, so I don't have to cover my face during the session (some pups find that distressing)
Please get in touch if you have any questions
What's the location?
When are these sessions held?
Sessions will be held on the 19th of November. The 20-minute slots can be booked by clicking on the 'Book Now' button.
Is this session suitable for reactive/nervous dogs?
Yes! We are more than happy to accommodate your furry friend's needs, just let us know if they need space, so we can ensure you don't meet the previous or the next person and their dog. I have a lot of experience with working with timid pups, so you will be in good hands ;)
Will there be other dates?
Not this year. If you don't want to miss out, book now.
MY DOG CAN’T BE OFF-LEAd? IS THAT OK?
Yes! Most of the pups that I photograph remain on lead throughout the entire session for their safety. I can even capture some action shots with a special long line... all while keeping your best friend safe and sound! The leash is removed through the magic of Photoshop from the final images.
WHAT IF MY pup DOESN’T SIT?
It’s ok! I can guarantee you that I have worked with pups that were more challenging than yours! I have plenty of tricks up my sleeve to create engaging portraits no matter what the obedience level of your furry friend is.
WHAT IF I HAVE MULTIPLY PUPS WHO WON'T SIT TOGETHER?
Believe it or not, this is not a problem at all. I can take individual images of each of them and merge them together at the editing stage. Note that this session type is suitable for up to 2 dogs. Please book two slots if you have more
Can I be in the images?
Sure! This session is suitable for up to 2 people.
What if it rains? What if I need to reschedule?
We will try our best to hold our session at the agreed upon date and time, however, sometimes Mother Nature has other plans and we will definitely reschedule. The rain day is on the 25th of November.
Due to the nature of this session, the session fee is only refundable if you cancel the session at least 14 days in advance
What about harnesses and gentle leaders, can those be removed?
I cannot guarantee that I will be able to remove harnesses or gentle leaders from your final image. If your pup usually walks in a harness or a gentle leader, I recommend using those to walk them to the session and in between shooting locations, but if there is any way to have your pup in a regular flat collar that is ideal. If you have a sighthound or other dog that can easily slip out of a flat collar, martingale collars are ok and preferred over harnesses.